- If you have the free version of Related Posts for WordPress installed, deactivate it.
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Browse your computer, select the ‘related-posts-for-wp-premium-x.zip’ file (where x is the version) and click ‘Install Now’.
- Click on ‘Activate Plugin’ at the plugin that says ‘Related Posts for WordPress Premium.
- Go to Settings > Related Posts > License.
- Fill in your license key and the email address you used to purchase the plugin and click on “Save and Activate License”